The noble Vilarnau family settled in the 12th century in the privileged lands of Penedés, a region where vineyards have been cultivated for a long time.
The first Cava with Vilarnau brand was produced in 1949 when Cuscó Family (then, owner of the land) decided to trade the sparkling wine that they already produced from the vineyards of the property. Since then, the brand Vilarnau is associated to Cavas elaborated in small quantities, under rigorous quality standards and with maximum attention to details.
In 1982, Vilarnau became part of González Byass wine group. The new and very modern cellar, opened in 2005, was erected in the center of the property, which is located in the district of Sant Sadurní d’Anoia, the capital of Cava apellation, in the heart of Cataluña.
Others regions: 08007711600
Sales: (0xx11) 3623-2288